Breaking Posts

Top Post Ad

06 Various Posts Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) : Last date 01/10/2014

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post), Hyderabad -500005
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited applications for recruitment to 6 posts of Project Service Support-I, Project Associate / Project Assistant-I and Project Engineer-I in the ISEA and Bharat Operating System Solutions (BOSS) Projects latest by 01/10/2014 :
1. Project Service Support-I: 1 post
2. Project Service Support-I (Multimedia & Visual Communication): 1 post
3. Project Associate / Project Assistant-I (Network Support): 1 post

4. Project Associate / Project Assistant-I (System Support): 1 post
5. Project Associate / Project Assistant-I (Linux Support): 1 post
6. Project Engineer-I (Multi-Media): 1 post

How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in application forms along with attested copies of required certificates/ documents/ testimonials by post to ‘The HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/ 1, Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post), Hyderabad -500005’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 1 October 2014.

Detailed Notification


Sarkari Naukri Blog Blog is created to provide Latest information about all Government of India Jobs , PSU, CPSU, Bank, Faculty, Defence, Police, Army, Trainee Jobs, Freshers Jobs & Others. Submit & verify Email for Latest Jobs Alerts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook